Advantages of Guest Posting for authors
- Exposure to a wide readership and industry.
- Promotion of your articles to establish networking.
- Personal Author Page for showcasing your skills (after 1 successful post)
- Author rights on LexyBit.com (after 2 successful posts)
- Professional email alias e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (after 4 successful guest posts)
Knowledge-posts versus Sponsored-posts
- We accept guest posts, and want you to go through the following guidelines.
- We are a technology blog and share knowledge-based articles for our readers. We also provide author profile and back-links.
- However, if the article is going to be purely marketing and business or product/service advertisement, there would be a very nominal charge.
- We encourage flourishing businesses and digital marketing strategists to come forward and support LexyBit.com through sponsored posts.
- The charges and fee for sponsored posts are 0.005 ETHEREUM per post.
Content for articles
As you know, we are a technology blog, so the articles should be insightful and something that visitors can gain advanced knowledge in different fields. We accept Technical articles (Linux, Programming, Crypto, Finance, Space, Technology know-how, Tutorial etc) and anything that can impart learning to our readers.
- Tech Articles may reference news on the Internet, your learning, your own commentary, understanding of technology etc.
- The length of articles should be about 500-700 words and 3 or more paragraphs. Usage of proper English grammar, Technical concepts and diagrams is crucial.
- The matter of posts and comments should be technical, non-criticizing and non-political.
- Refrain from plagiarism and copying content directly from other websites. If you still take some content, please provide proper links for review and permissions.
- You should Register and request for necessary permissions to write on LexyBit.com
- An Author’s page will be provided to you for enlisting your profile and skills.
- Your posts will be shared by the LexyBit platform in relevant newsletters and e-mailers periodically to provide you with a higher visibility.
Good Engagement Practices
- You should comment and engage in a dialog with visitors to your articles.
- Share your published articles and invite your friends and contacts to review, learn and comment.
- Be open to criticism and be willing to improve your articles based on reviews and comments while always being courteous to others.
- Always share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc to circulate your learning and efforts.
- Although we have had guest authors in the past but we would appreciate someone who can periodically post articles (eg. starting with twice a month etc), and if it helps your freelance career all the more rewarding.
Flow and Formatting
- The posts will reviewed and should have proper formatting, heading, punctuation and should have passed the spell-check before submitting.
- The posts should have a relevant feature image, enough content and should end with a summary of important points.
- Any pictures used should be original and without any copyright violations. (Your own mobile-clicks and drawings are also encouraged)
How to start and find or define your areas
- Try to find which areas or topics are the most appealing to you. Read existing blog articles on LexyBit.com and browse other things that you like.
- Think what you would write about, if you are given an opportunity to present and speak to an audience.
- Feel free to go beyond your assigned reading, course content, job experience and/or pick the latest trends if you like to expand on those horizons.
- Research areas and original content is very appealing but would be hard to get in first few articles, so gradually start from simple stuff to sophisticated technologies.
- You can submit your article or discuss your ideas before starting to write.
- Consider this article