Advantages of Guest Posting for authors
- Exposure to a wide readership and industry.
- Earning potential through guest blogging.
- Promotion of your articles to establish networking.
- Back-links for showcasing your Business and Services or Products.
- Author rights on LexyBit.com for quick drafting and review.
Knowledge-posts versus Sponsored-posts
- We are a technology blog and share knowledge-based articles for our readers.
- For posts that require back-links we have the most economical rates while still providing full feature control.
- We encourage flourishing businesses and digital marketing strategists to choose the appropriate packages.
|Type of Content
Guest Post (No back-links)
Only Knowledge Sharing Guest Post
2 Posts with back-links in 1 month with Newsletter advertising, Facebook and Twitter mentions
25 Posts with back-links in 1 year with Newsletter advertising, Facebook and Twitter mentions
50 Posts with back-links in 1 year with Newsletter advertising, Facebook and Twitter mentions
Periodic Facebook and Twitter sharing of your chosen articles and links. 50 shares weekly or monthly (Max 5 links).
- You should Register and request for necessary permissions to write on LexyBit.com
- After getting the Author rights, you can directly draft the articles on Web Admin interface
- Your posts will be shared by the platform in relevant newsletters and e-mailers periodically to provide you with a higher visibility.
Content for articles
As you know, we are a technology blog, so the articles should be insightful and something that visitors can gain knowledge.
- The length of articles should be about 500-700 words and 3 or more paragraphs. Usage of proper English grammar, technical concepts and diagrams is crucial.
- The matter of posts and comments should be technical, non-criticizing and non-political.
- Refrain from plagiarism and copying content from other websites. If you take some content, please provide proper links for review and permissions.
Flow and Formatting
- The posts will reviewed and should have proper formatting, heading, punctuation and should have passed the spell-check before submitting.
- The posts should have a relevant feature image, enough content and should end with a summary of important points.
- Any pictures used should be original and without any copyright violations. (Your own mobile-clicks and drawings are also encouraged)
Guest Blogger Contact Form